Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

ecruit another centre back

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> Histoires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 600
Moyenne de points: 10,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: ecruit another centre back Répondre en citant

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Nigel Bradham is trying to stay upbeat even after learning hell be suspended for the first game of the regular season for a year-old drug offence. The NFL announced on Wednesday that the Buffalo Bills linebacker will miss the start of the season because of a one-game suspension. Bradham said the suspension comes from a ticket he received last August for marijuana possession in suburban Buffalo. "Its something that followed me from last year, a decision I made," Bradham said. "I regret it, I made a mistake. I apologized to my teammates. Im sorry that weve got to go through this again. Hopefully I just get past it come back in Game 2 ready." Bradham said that he first learned of the suspension in March and decided to appeal. The appeal happened one week ago, Bradham said, and the NFL upheld its original ruling. The linebacker was disappointed to receive discipline a year after the incident took place, especially because all charges were dropped. "Everything was dismissed and Im not in the substance abuse program or anything," Bradham said. "Its kind of shocking and disappointing that it came back again." The suspension is a setback for the 24-year-old, who has made significant strides both on and off the football field this season. With linebacker Kiko Alonso out for the season because of a knee injury, Bradham has taken charge of Alonsos starting weakside spot and has worked exclusively with the first team at training camp. He has drawn praise from both coach Doug Marrone and defensive co-ordinator Jim Schwartz for his change in approach and attitude compared to one year ago. "Obviously its unfortunate, especially since Nigel has been playing very well," Marrone said. "Like Ive said before, Ive probably seen the biggest improvement in him. When I say that, Im not just talking about him as a football player. When you look back at what happened, maybe it took something like that for him to grow up and I think hes learned to make better decisions." Bradham has stressed that the incident last year served as a wake-up call. "I was hanging around with some of the wrong people and made some bad decisions," Bradham told The Associated Press last week. "It was a chance where I could have lost everything that Ive worked my life for out here. I just had to get that focus and remove myself from some of the people I was around, make better decisions and be a man. ... I let these guys down and I cant do that anymore. Ive got to kind of put the team on my back. I feel like I owe them." A fourth-round pick of the Bills in 2012, Bradham had 51 tackles in 2013. He remains eligible to participate in preseason practices and games. Bradham may not be the only Bills defender to miss the start of the season. Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus may also face NFL discipline following arrests for drug possession and a drag racing incident this spring. Youth Dolphins Jerseys . Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist stood tall with 41 saves between the pipes, but it was defenceman Ryan McDonagh who got the first star of the game as he had a goal and an assist and now has two goals and four assists for six points in two games. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyschina.com/kalen-ballage-jersey/. Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. Womens Dolphins Jerseys . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Dolphins Jerseys From China .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany will miss at least four weeks of action and a Premier League match against rival Manchester United after picking up a groin injury. City manager Manuel Pellegrini says that Kompany, who was injured during Citys 4-0 opening win against Newcastle on Monday, will be "out for at least one month." Further assessments will be mmade and the exact length of Kompanys absence will be given later.dddddddddddd Pellegrini also says that he might try to recruit another centre back before the transfer window ends but "if we do strengthen it will not just be because of Vincent Kompanys injury." City travels to Cardiff on Sunday and hosts United on Sept. 22 after playing Hull and Stoke in the league. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> Histoires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation