Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

ig huge Thank You to all the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Suggestions et réclamations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 1 031
Moyenne de points: 7,87

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 05:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: ig huge Thank You to all the Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Anthony Rizzo was responsible for two of Chicagos 17 strikeouts Sunday. He also had the biggest hit of the game for the Cubs. Rizzo hit a game-ending RBI single in the 12th inning, and the Cubs beat the Tampa Bay Rays 3-2 to avoid a three-game sweep. Last-place Chicago struck out 44 times in the weekend series, setting a team record for three consecutive games, but Rizzo and touted rookie Javier Baez had two hits apiece to key a 13-hit attack in the finale. Carlos Villanueva (5-6) pitched a scoreless inning to earn the victory. "We ran into three good pitchers, and their bullpen is very good, too," Rizzo said. "Obviously, we dont see them very often, so that makes it even tougher. Strikeouts are part of the game now. They happen." Baez struck out in the 12th, but reached on a wild pitch that moved Ryan Sweeney to third. Baez moved to second on another wild pitch by Cesar Ramos (2-4) before Rizzo lined a single over a five-man infield and into right-centre field. "It didnt bother me," Rizzo said of the crowded infield. "Im not a ground-ball hitter." The Rays lost for only the fifth time in their last 23 road games. They trail Kansas City by 6 1/2 games in the race for the second AL wild card. Tampa Bay grabbed a 2-1 lead in the seventh inning. Pinch-hitter Brandon Guyer got it started with a leadoff single against Neil Ramirez, who returned from the disabled list before the game. Guyer stole second and moved to third on a groundout before Desmond Jennings drove him in with a double. The Cubs responded with a two-out rally in the bottom half against Grant Balfour. Sweeney doubled and scored on Chris Coghlans triple. Rays right-hander Alex Cobb pitched six innings of one-run ball. He allowed six hits, struck out six and walked none. "Spectacular," Rays manager Joe Maddon said of his teams pitching in the series. Travis Wood matched Cobb with a strong performance for the Cubs. The left-hander allowed an unearned run and four hits in six innings, but remains winless in his last 10 starts. Wood, one of the best hitting pitchers in the majors, also helped himself with a one-out single in the fifth. He moved up on a groundout and scored on Baezs single to centre. Baezs run-scoring hit atoned for an error in the top half that allowed a run to score. Curt Casali started the inning with a double for the Rays second hit of the game. Logan Forsythe walked with one out before Jennings hit a slow roller to second base. The charging Baez retrieved the ball in time to make the play, only to have his off-balance throw sail wide of first base. SO FAR Baez, who was promoted from Triple-A Iowa on Tuesday, hit .276 with three homers and five RBIs in his first five major league games. The 21-year-old Baez also was charged with two errors in the field. "We want him to trust his skill set," manager Rick Renteria said. "We also dont him to feel that he has to carry the team." NO RELIEF IN SIGHT Renteria conceded that bullpen management has been his greatest challenge as a first-year manager, a task made even greater by a slew of close games. Cubs relievers began the day with the third-most innings in the majors this season. "Thats one of the reasons why we carry eight relievers," Renteria said. "It has kind of worked out for the most part, but it is challenging, and well continue to do the best we can." ON DECK Rays left-hander Drew Smyly (6-10) is scheduled to open a four-game series at Texas on Monday night. Cubs right-hander Jake Arrieta (6-3) will take the mound for the start of a four-game set versus the Brewers on Monday. Francisco Lindor Jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot. Eddie Robinson Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Yan-Gomes-Kids-Jersey/. Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. Tyler Naquin Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Carlos Baerga Jersey .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Lewis Hamilton answered Nico Rosbergs pre-race goading in defiant style, winning the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday as he clinched a second Formula One title and denied his brash-talking Mercedes teammate his first.The days leading up to the race saw an upbeat Rosberg talking openly about how he fully intended to make Hamilton crack under pressure.That resulted in the onus to deliver falling on Rosberg — Hamiltons childhood friend and teenage go-karting rival — and match his pre-race fighting talk with equally aggressive driving.It never happened, and the German drivers dismal race saw him place a lowly 14th after he failed to recover from a poor start.Hamilton, the 2008 F1 champion, entered the race with a 17-point lead over his rival, needing only a top-two finish to guarantee the title.But he was never even tested and the highly anticipated duel under floodlights never happened.Woooooo-hoooooo, world champion I cant believe it! Thank you so much guys, Hamilton screamed over race radio, before grabbing a Union Jack flag and waving it above his car as his mechanics celebrated wildly.Its hard to soak all of this up. So much pressure, the 29-year-old Hamilton said. I didnt sleep last night. I went for a run and had a massage, I thought I would be tired, but somehow I felt composed for the race.He kept his helmet on for several minutes, appearing to wipe away tears, as the emotion of his hard-fought championship win started to sink in.This has been an incredible year, Hamilton said. It feels very surreal, like an out-of-body experience, like its not really happening.Standing watching in the Mercedes garage, Britains Prince Harry told him he was a legend and the emotion got to Hamilton, who described how he sat on a beach the night before the race, texting his father, Anthony Hamilton, and urging him to attend the race.The elder Hamilton responded to his sons call.One thing I want to say is a big huge Thank You to all the fans, to my family. I love you guys, Hamilton said. This is the greatest day of my life — 2008 was a special day but this is way, way beyond that.As a dejected Rosberg climbed out of his car, Hamilton rushed over to hug his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, who was in tears as she gave him a kiss.Rosberg started from pole position and, with double points on offer, could have won the title providing Hamilton finished third or lower.It is a pity it diid not work out, Rosberg said.dddddddddddd Its been very intense, a very special weekend for me.Brazilian driver Felipe Massa crossed the line in second place ahead of his Williams teammate Valtteri Bottas, while Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo drove superbly to finish fourth despite starting from the back of the grid alongside teammate Sebastian Vettel, who finished eighth.In total, Hamilton scored 384 points, with Rosberg notching 317 and Ricciardo third with 238.Although it was a one-sided race, the season was a welcome drivers contest after Vettel beat Fernando Alonso by 155 points last year. Mercedes, however, crushed the competition out of sight, winning 16 of 19 races and securing 18 poles.We said way back in 1997 that it would be amazing if we were fighting for the title one day, Hamilton said. He just came into the room just now, he was very professional. He said Fantastic, you drove really well.Hamilton joins British drivers Graham Hill and Jim Clark with two F1 titles, with only Jackie Stewart ahead of him on three.He won 11 races to Rosbergs five this season. Tellingly, the German driver failed to make the most of pole position, having bettered Hamilton 11-7 in qualifying.Hamiltons other title was also decided on the last day, when he did just enough to beat Massa by one point at the season-ending Brazilian GP six years ago.A repeat scenario was squashed after three seconds.While Rosberg seemed rooted to the spot, Hamilton showed phenomenal acceleration from the line.It was a good start, like a rocket, Hamilton said.Meanwhile, it was a tough end to Vettels Red Bull career.The four-time F1 champion will join Ferrari next year on a three-year deal, replacing Fernando Alonso, who is touted to replace Jenson Button at McLaren.The Red Bulls started last after race stewards nullified their qualifying results because of an illegal aerodynamic influence on the front wing flaps.Although Red Bull placed a giant sticker on the garage floor that said Danke Seb! (Thanks Seb!) he was not quite the centre of attention.Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell — engaged to Red Bull team principal Christian Horner — was in the team garage.The 5.554-kilometre (3.44-mile) Yas Marina circuit is built on a man-made island, and the race has a unique feel, beginning at dusk and ending under darkness.Hamilton and friends, including U.S. singer Pharrell Williams, were likely partying long into the night. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 05:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Suggestions et réclamations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation