Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

into the first quarter. The s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> Tournois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 1 031
Moyenne de points: 7,87

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Sep - 05:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: into the first quarter. The s Répondre en citant

DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Just look for a big smile atop a compact five-foot-nine, 155-pound body. The 28-year-old Florida native is also hard to miss on the field -- an elegant, mobile shortstop with a slick glove. A career .230 hitter in the minors, Diaz is not likely to stick with a major league club that already has a superstar at shortstop in Jose Reyes, the versatile Ryan Goins at second base and Maicer Izturis as a utility infielder. But his skills are appreciated and have been on display again in the Blue Jays organization after a one-year stint with the Boston Red Sox and former Jays manager John Farrell. "Id heard about them," Toronto manager John Gibbons said of Diazs fielding talents. "Everybodys always said youre not going to find a better shortstop or defender, period. You can put him anywhere out there and hes definitely shown that this spring." Diaz has appeared in the infield and outfield this spring, often as a late inning replacement. He has turned heads with a nifty double play and scored the 10th-inning game-winner on some aggressive base-running in a 4-3 victory over the Baltimore Orioles last Sunday. As of Wednesday, he was hitting .077 with one hit in 13 at-bats this spring. He knows defence is his ticket in baseball. "Ive always love to be out there making plays and doing acrobatic things," he said. "Luckily thats kept me in the game for as long as it has." He was given No. 1 to wear by the Jays, the same number as former great Tony Fernandez. "Its a honour to be wearing that number," he said. "He was an unbelievable shortstop." A 12th-round pick -- 360th overall -- by the Jays in the 2006 draft out of North Carolina State, Diaz is happy to be back in the Toronto fold after his year away. "It feels like I never left," he said. "It feels like home. I was here for seven years and then I took a little hiatus with the Red Sox for a year." Boston had its moments, however. He was called up to the majors for the first time, "which was amazing," he said. He saw action in five games, with four at-bats. He had no hits but scored two runs. "I was there for a week ... Fortunately Im going to get a World Series ring and all that so Im really excited about that. It was a good time," he said. Coincidentally, Diazs debut in the majors came against Toronto and he threw out Reyes from third in Torontos first at-bat. He also scored the winning run against the Jays. These days his locker is just down the row from Reyes in a largely Spanish-speaking neighbourhood of the clubhouse. With a Dominican father and Puerto Rican mother, he grew up with Spanish as his first language. "This is my corner. These are my people," he said with a grin. Diaz says he tries not to think of where he might end up. The goal is the big leagues and the plan is to play as well as possible. After that, que sera sera. "Make sure youre healthy and just try to be ready when the time comes," Diaz said by way of summary. "Im just out there trying to show I can help the team in any way possible." Away from the field, Diaz is married with three daughters -- 10, eight and 16 months. The family makes its home in Dunedin with his wife and daughters joining Diaz "wherever Im at," when school breaks for the summer. "By now, theyre used to it ... Its a crazy fun life," he said. But it has not always been fun for Diaz. In 2011, he was one of the final cuts out of the Jays major league camp. He went to double-A ball and then triple-A in Las Vegas. "I was doing really well," he said. "I went to have dinner, took a cab and woke up in a hospital." There was an accident and Diaz suffered a concussion, lost some hearing and his two front teeth, among other injuries. His wife, then his fiancee, was on the side of the cab that got hit and took the brunt of the impact. She suffered broken ribs, a torn spleen, separated shoulder and cuts. "It was pretty ugly," he said. "But luckily were healthy now." The injuries also took a toll on his playing career. "That took me out of it for a couple of months," he said. "That window, I felt like, was a good chance of being called up at the time." Two false front teeth have not impacted Diazs smile. He seems to savour every baseball moment. Chris Herndon Jersey . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. Spencer Long Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Nathan-Shepherd-Jersey/. Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. Isaiah Crowell Jets Jersey . As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against. Trumaine Johnson Jersey .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.VANCOUVER - Andrew Harris showed Thursday night what he can do when he gets mad. Harris ran for 103 yards and a touchdown as B.C. beat the Toronto Argonauts 24-16. That gave the Lions a win at the home opener of their 60th season before a crowd of 25,255 at B.C. Place Stadium. Harris atoned for a poor showing in B.C.s (1-1) season-opening loss in Calgary a week earlier. He also caught six passes for 49 yards. "I wanted to bounce back, and I felt like I did," said Harris, who only rushed for 20 yards in Week 1. "It was definitely disappointing last week, so this week was huge for me." The Argos dropped to 1-1 as they remained winless in Vancouver since 2002. Toronto hasnt started a season 2-0 since 1997. Harris helped the Lions rack up 396 yards in net offence while they allowed a modest 242. "I felt like we were pretty consistent moving the ball," said Harris. "When we needed to score, we got those points in." B.C. quarterback Travis Lulay completed 20 of 34 passes for 249 yards and a touchdown. Toronto QB Ricky Ray was good on 28 of 39 pass attempts for 215 yards, and ran for a meaningless touchdown in the games final minute. "They played a good game and, offensively, we just really couldnt get anything started and couldnt keep anything going," said Ray. "When we didnt have a chance, we just didnt make the plays." Lulay praised Harris for delivering a "phenomenal" performance after struggling a week earlier. The QB said Harris helped the Lions maintain momentum, although they still need to work on getting the ball into the end zone more often. "Last week, he was disappointed," said Lulay. "Hes a competitor, he wants to contribute. "So it was huge for us and huge for him to get him going. You see what happens when we get our run game going and Andrew gets some balls out of the backfield. Thats what makes our offence go." Controversial defensive lineman Khalif Mitchell played his first game against B.C. after being traded to the Argos in the off-season. He and his linemates applied steady pressure on Lulay, but the Lions quarterback eluded it most of the time as B.C. led from start to finish despite a scare late in the fourth quarter. The Argos only managed one sack, by Mitchell, and his late needless roughing-the-passer penalty set up a fourth-quarter Harris touchdown after Toronto had reduced its deficit to 17-9. "Especially early in the football game, they challenged us, and I thought our offensive line really answered the bell really well," said Lulay. "Most of those times I did get hit, it was because they outnumbered us. "So hats off to the offensive line. They took a lot of heat after last week. They wanted to play better, and I thought they really did." Instead of Mitchell and company, it was the B.C. defence that shined, even after linebacker Adam Bighill, a CFL all-star in 2012, left the game with an injury in the third quarter after an Argo fell on the back of his leg. B.CC.dddddddddddd limited Toronto to three field goals until the game was decided. "They did a good job of keeping a lot of things in front of them," said Ray. "I felt like I was checking the ball down quite a bit, and they just did a good job rallying up and tackling." The game featured two replacement kickers, who accounted for much of the scoring as Hugh ONeill filled in for injured B.C. kicker Paul McCallum. McCallum is out with a groin injury suffered in the warmup before the first pre-season game. The Argos Noel Prefontaine substituted for Swayze Waters after he injured his groin on a convert attempt in Week 1. Like his Toronto counterpart, ONeill kicked three field goals, and earned a single off a miss. B.C.s lone touchdown came as Lulay hit Courtney Taylor with a six-yard strike to open the scoring nine minutes into the first quarter. The scoring play was set up by Lulays 43-yard pass to a wide open Nick Moore two plays earlier. Moore had a strong night, recording six receptions for 107 yards. ONeill accounted for the rest of the B.C. scoring as the Lions took built a 13-0 lead and enjoyed a 14-3 advantage at halftime. Trailing 17-3, the Argos finally caught a pair of breaks as Jalil Carter intercepted a Lulay pass in B.C. territory late in the third quarter and Janzen Jackson blocked an ONeill punt early in the fourth quarter. But on both occasions, the Argos had to settle for field goals. Torontos comeback stalled after Lions defensive back Korey Banks recovered a Ray fumble after B.C.s Eric Taylor stripped the ball away from the Argos quarterback as he being swarmed by B.C. defenders in the pocket. Then Mitchells temperamental ways came back to haunt him — and the Argos. The former Lion was penalized as he hit Lulay well after the play, giving B.C. a first-and-goal situation. One play later, Harris, who had been critical of Mitchell and tweeted "good riddance" after he was traded, scampered four yards up the middle into the end zone, staking the Lions to an insurmountable 24-9 lead. "I was out in the flat, and I just saw a bunch of guys scuffling it up," said Harris. "But thats what Khalif does, so its not really surprising if it was him." Mitchell showed no emotion towards the penalty. "It is what it is," he nonchalantly told reporters. Notes: Bighill was taken to hospital after the game with a suspected broken leg. ... The American and Canadian national anthems were sung to honour the Fourth of July holiday. Sophie Tweed-Simmons, the daughter of actress Shannon Tweed and KISS frontman Gene Simmons, sang both anthems. ... It was the 1,000th game in Lions history. ... Lions centre Angus Reid remained out with a back injury suffered early in training camp. He is on the nine-game injured reserve list, but could return earlier if he recovers in time. ... Lions defensive end Julius Williams, signed as a free agent from Edmonton in the off-season, played his first game after recuperating from pre-season knee injury. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Sep - 05:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> Tournois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation