Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

is year in the playoffs. "But I feel

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> La ligue
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 1 031
Moyenne de points: 7,87

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: is year in the playoffs. "But I feel Répondre en citant

Lionel Messi almost single-handedly restored peace at Barcelona by scoring once and setting up two more goals in a 3-1 victory over Atletico Madrid on Sunday, before speaking out about the chaotic week for the Catalan club.Messi passed for goals by Neymar and Luis Suarez before he scored his 25th goal in as many games this season.He then denied media reports by saying he never called for coach Luis Enrique to be replaced. He also shot down speculation that his father had spoken to Premier League powerhouses Chelsea and Manchester City.I never demanded anything in order that I stay because I dont have any intention of leaving, Messi said.While Messi helped Barcelona remain in the Spanish league title hunt, Southampton stunned Manchester United 1-0 in England.____SPAINMessi shredded Atleticos vaunted defence and passed for Neymar to score in the 12th minute and for Suarez to double the lead at Camp Nou in the 35th.He then made up for committing a penalty that led to Mario Mandzukic scoring from the spot in the 57th by scoring himself three minutes from time.After giving Barcelona control of second place, one point behind Real Madrid, Messi put to bed an entire set of rumours following a tumultuous week for the Catalan club that included the firing of its sports director and its president calling for early elections this summer.I have never asked that they replace a coach, and I never would, said Messi. This hurts. And it comes from people who want to hurt the club.Sevilla moved into fourth, two points behind Atletico, with a 2-0 win at Almeria.____ENGLANDA Southampton shirt had to be scrambled from the dressing room before the forgetful Dusan Tadic could enter the Old Trafford pitch.Within minutes, it was being ripped off again as the second-half substitute celebrated scoring the goal that gave Southampton its first win at Manchester United in 27 years.When I wanted to come on, the shirt and shin pads were not there (in the dugout), but I dont know what happened, Tadic said after clinching the victory. This isnt important. Its important we won.Ronald Koemans Southampton side ended Uniteds 10-game unbeaten run in the Premier League and dislodged the hosts — managed by fellow Dutchman Louis van Gaal — from third place.Arsenal is only a point behind fourth-place United after Alexis Sanchez scored two and created one in a 3-0 victory over Stoke.____FRANCELyon moved to the top of the French league after striker Alexandre Lacazette, one of eight homegrown players in its starting lineup, scored twice in a 3-0 win against Toulouse to take his seasons tally to 19 in 20 games.The win moved Lyon one point clear of second-place Marseille, and an impressive four clear of two-time defending champion Paris Saint-Germain, which continues to struggle despite having five players in its squad costing more than €40 million ($47 million), while the nucleus of Lyons side costs nothing.Lacazette scored twice inside the first 30 minutes and 21-year-old midfielder Nabil Fekir added the other goal just after the break to make it eight league goals in 16 games.Also, fifth-place Monaco is five points behind PSG after drawing 0-0 at home to sixth-place Bordeaux, and seventh-place Nantes drew 0-0 at home to Metz.A minutes silence was held before all matches this weekend in memory of the 17 people killed in a terrorist rampage in Paris this week.____ITALYSerie A leader Juventus won 3-1 at Napoli to move three points clear of Roma, which fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 against Lazio in the capital derby.Miguel Britos levelled for Napoli, cancelling out a stunning Paul Pogba volley, but Juventus restored its advantage five minutes later through Martin Caceres, who was making his first appearance in more than three months.Napoli had a late equalizer ruled out for a foul on Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon before Arturo Vidal sealed the match in stoppage time.Napoli remained fourth, a point behind Lazio after the latters derby disappointment.Francesco Totti scored both of Romas goals in the second period. Romas talismanic captain celebrated his second in unusual fashion by taking a selfie of himself on the pitch. Jesse Lingard Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. David de Gea Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Daley-Blind-Jersey/. Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Juan Mata Jersey . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. Romelu Lukaku Jersey . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Higher-seeded teams with the lead in a best-of-seven series over the history of the NHL playoffs have had plenty of trouble putting the opponent away. Sometimes the brink of elimination has been what truly gets a team going. Consider the Chicago Blackhawks, though, when their foe is down. An ability to swoop down and delivering the finishing victory has become a clear trait of this team since coach Joel Quenneville took over and stars Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews arrived. "The bigger the setting, the bigger the stage, they seem to rise to that challenge," Quenneville said. Since 2009, the first post-season appearance for Kane and Toews, the Blackhawks have not lost in any of the seven playoff series theyve been in that were tied after four games. Thats a 13-0 record in Games 5 and 6 of such matchups that were even at two each, including the Stanley Cup finals in 2010 against Philadelphia and 2013 against Boston. Theyll test that perfect mark once more on Tuesday in Game 6 against the Minnesota Wild, who fell behind 3-2 in this Western Conference semifinal series after losing 2-1 in Chicago on Sunday. "To do exactly whatever it takes ... is one of the hardest things in any series, to clinch it," said Blackhawks left wing Bryan Bickell, whos tied for the NHL lead with six goals this year in the playoffs. "But I feel we have the confidence and the poise and the relaxation that we dont get ahead of ourselves and just play shift by shift." During the Kane-Toews era -- which includes left wing Patrick Sharp and core defencemen Duncan Keith, Brent Seabrook, Niklas Hjalmarsson -- the Blackhawks are 11-2 in games played with a chance to win a series. Theyre 5-1 on the road, with the only losses in those clinching situations against Vancouver, in 2011 in Game 7 of the first round and in 2010 in Game 5 of the second round. They rebounded in 2010 to win Game 6 and advance. The Wild are bound to be one of the toughest outs these Blackhawks have encountered. Theyre 5-0 at Xcel Energy Center since the playoffs began, ouutscoring their opponents 16-5 and allowing an average of 19.dddddddddddd2 shots on goal per game. The Blackhawks were stifled in Games 3 and 4, unable to amount any kind of offensive rhythm. "The building has been electric. The fans have been unbelievable. Im sure theyre having a good time with the late starts," Wild defenceman Ryan Suter said, smiling. "Everything, its been a lot of fun for us. Were driving to the rink and you see the excitement outside the rink, and we just build off that." The Wild won two elimination games in the last round against Colorado and, to factor in franchise history, are 9-5 all time in those situations. Theyre trying to become the first NHL team to force consecutive Game 7s in the same post-season without holding a series lead since the New York Islanders in 1987. "Just get ready for Game 6 here. Thats our Game 7 right now," captain Mikko Koivu said. Quenneville declared injured centre Andrew Shaw out again for Game 6. Wild coach Mike Yeo said left wing Matt Moulson and defenceman Keith Ballard were skating on Monday but declined to speculate on their status. Suter took a hard spill in Game 3 in a tangle with Blackhawks right wing Marian Hossa, leaving the game briefly with an apparent injury to his right arm, but he and Yeo have said repeatedly hes fine. Really, at this point in the playoffs, any pain is mostly an afterthought. So, too, is the elimination scenario for the Wild. "I think we like the challenge. We always seem to make things harder than it needs to be. I dont know if thats a good thing to do, but it seems throughout the year thats kind of been the way weve gone about it," Suter said. So the teams will take the ice on Tuesday, with the pressure on each side higher than its been all season. "I think we know what theyre doing. I think they know pretty much what were doing, too," Blackhawks defenceman Johnny Oduya said. "From this point I think its just a matter of will and who wants to win the most and whos fresher and who plays better." Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> La ligue Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation