Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

Mets get there for the first

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> La ligue
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 1 031
Moyenne de points: 7,87

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mets get there for the first Répondre en citant

Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. After surrendering four goals on 28 shots in Canadas 5-4 shootout loss to the Czech Republic on Saturday, Jake Paterson will watch the Slovak game from the bench. Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Fucale will make his tournament debut, getting the start against Slovakia. The 18-year-old netminder is not worried about having watched the entire tournament from the bench thus far. "It hasnt been difficult at all, I think, for me," Fucale told TSN. "I just wanted to be supportive and stay ready all the time. Tomorrow Im just going to get in the net and play the best game I can. Thats all that I can really do." The Canadiens draftee did stress the importance of coming up big against Slovakia, however. "We all want to be in those big games and its not the Finals yet, so tomorrow we have to give our best performance," he said. Paterson has started every game since Canadas second pre-tournament game against Sweden on Dec. 22. In four games he has posted a 2.50 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage, posting marks of 3.00 and .885 in tournament play so far. The change in net could also mean a different plan of attack for the Canadian defence. "Zach plays the puck pretty well, so it almost makes it easier sometimes for a defenceman," said Canadian assistant captain Mathew Dumba. The Minnesota Wild defenceman stressed that the Canadian team is confident in its ability regardless of who is between the pipes. "Were very confident in both of our goalies and I think we played good with them both in the pre-competition," Dumba told TSN. "I dont think thats something we have to worry about at all." Fucale last started in Canadas first pre-tournament game: a 4-2 comeback win over Finland. He stopped 11 of the 13 shots Finland threw at the net, steadying his play after a shaky start. Does that mean Fucale could also get the start in the potentially-group-deciding New Years Eve match-up against the United States? "I dont know. I guess lets see how he plays and well determine that after the game tomorrow," said Team Canada coach Brent Sutter. "I told you guys at the start: Im taking this game-by-game." Coach Sutter also offered up some insight on the play of 16-year-old Connor McDavid on Sunday, telling TSN that there is little to worry about from the young sniper based on just the Czech game. Sutter and McDavid spoke for a few minutes after Sundays skate, the coach offering the following analysis. "Its one game and you guys make a bigger deal out of it than it is," Sutter quipped. "He played 13 minutes last night and, yeah, maybe he didnt have the game that he wouldve liked to have, but, that being said, hes a very important part of this team and if it wasnt Connor McDavid and it was somebody else here you guys wouldnt even be talking about it." McDavid split time with Taylor Leier on a line with Bo Horvat and Sam Reinhart late in Saturdays game, but would get the tap to be one of Canadas three shooters in the game-deciding shootout. His attempt would be stopped by Czech goalkeeper Marek Langhamer, opening the door for Dominik Simons game-winner on the next attempt. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Isaac Yiadom Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Courtland-Sutton-Jersey/.Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Case Keenum Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox.Montreal Canadiens captain Brian Gionta is one step closer to being ready for the season opener against the Toronto Maple Leafs on October 1 at the Bell Centre. For a second straight day, Gionta took part in practice without his non-contact jersey. Gionta, who underwent surgery on a torn bicep back in May, wont be playing in any pre-season games this weekend but is hopeful to be ready to play by next week. "My preference would be to get in more than one pre-season game but well have to see how it goes next week," Gionta told the media on Thursday. The Canadiens are taking their time with their captain, who has been practicing on a line with Michael Bournival and Martin St. Pierre. However as he progresses, it is likely he will rejoin the line with Rene Bourque and Tomas Plekanec. There was also some good news for Gionta off the ice as the Canadiens announced that he is this years recipient of the Jean Beliveau Trophy, awarded to the player that shows a strong charitable commitment to the community. On top of participating in many fundraising events, Gionta and his wife Haarvest started an initiative to allow sick and underprivileged children the opportunity to attend Canadiens home games in a private suite donated by the Gionta family.dddddddddddd At the end of this season, Giontas financial support to the community will have reached an amount over $250,000. "It has been something that has been close to our hearts for a while now and we are lucky and fortunate to be able to give back to people in need," Gionta said after practice.  In other news from training camp, it wasnt a good day to be a defenceman for the Canadiens. Francis Bouillon and Douglas Murray are both day-to-day with lower body injuries. Michel Therrien referred to them as "training camp"-type injuries. "It is more of a precaution. If it was the regular season, they wouldnt be out," Therrien said at his news conference. A more seriously injured defenceman is Davis Drewiske, who hurt his shoulder in practice on Wednesday and will be out for the next four weeks. The Canadiens recalled Darren Dietz late Wednesday to replace Drewiske. Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Pokémon -> La ligue Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation