Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

ld Fijian veteran was attempting to win

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Le centre pokémon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 1 031
Moyenne de points: 7,87

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 06:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: ld Fijian veteran was attempting to win Répondre en citant

BOSTON -- The Boston Red Sox were charging out of the dugout before the winning run reached home plate. After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. to score from second as the Red Sox rallied to beat Atlanta 4-3 on Thursday night for their fourth straight win. "They contributed with some balls in play on the defensive side of things," Boston manager John Farrell said. "Just a good comeback win overall." Boston trailed 3-1 before tying it with a pair of runs in the eighth then won it in the ninth. Bradley and Brock Holt drew back-to-back walks off closer Craig Kimbrel (0-1). Xander Bogaerts followed with a hard grounder to Chris Johnson at third base for an infield single. Johnson stopped it and made a strong throw but La Stella missed the catch with Holt bearing down. Bradley hadnt even scored yet when the Red Sox began rushing out of the dugout. "The arrows pointing in the right direction," Bradley said. Bogaerts was credited with a single and the error was initially charged to Johnson. The official scoring on the play was changed later and the error charged to La Stella. The change mattered little to the Braves, who had no errors before taking a 3-1 lead into the eighth. "You play this game long enough, things like that are going to happen," said centre fielder B.J. Upton, who had one of two errors for the Braves in the eighth. "Well get by it and be ready to play tomorrow." Koji Uehara (1-1) got the win after eight solid innings by starter Jake Peavy for the Red Sox, who completed a four-game sweep in the home-and-home series with the Braves. "Its just unfortunate. I felt like we were making good pitches at the end and the balls were just dropping in," Atlanta starter Mike Minor said. "Theyre a tough team. I feel like every four games we played them, they battled back every time. Its kind of expected out of them to battle back." Minor also pitched well, holding Boston to one run on seven hits in seven innings. Minor didnt walk a batter and struck out three. Jason Heyward homered and Freddie Freeman drove in a run and scored once for the Braves, who lost their fourth straight and fifth in six games. Atlanta led 3-1 when Holt led off the eighth with a bloop single to left off reliever David Carpenter. He went to second when left fielder Justin Upton took his eye off the ball and it bounced past him. Bogaerts followed with an RBI single and Dustin Pedroia reached on a slow roller up the middle that was called a hit. A.J. Pierzynski followed with another single to centre that B.J. Upton let get by him for the second error of the inning, allowing Bogaerts to score and tie it at 3-all. "I had it lined up right in the middle of my body and went to field it. The grass just kind of took it away from me," B.J. Upton said. Atlanta had just gone up 3-1 with a run in the top of the eighth. B.J. Upton led off with a single to left and scored when Freeman followed with a double off the wall in left-centre. Heywards homer with two outs in the third gave Atlanta a 1-0 lead. The Braves added a run in the fourth when Freeman led off with a walk, advanced to second on a balk and scored on Evan Gattis single. Boston cut the lead to 2-1 with a run in the fifth when David Ross doubled and scored on a two-out double by Holt. Peavy allowed three runs on eight hits in eight innings. He struck out four and walked one. NOTES: Boston returns to American League play Friday when Tampa Bay visits Friday with LHP David Price (4-4) facing Boston righty Brandon Workman (0-0). ... Boston DH David Ortiz did not start because of a sore right calf, a move manager John Farrell called precautionary. Ortiz pinch hit in the eighth and drew an intentional walk with two outs. ... Boston 1B Ryan Lavarnway left the game in the sixth with a sore left wrist. ... ... Atlanta SS Andrelton Simmons returned to the lineup missing Wednesdays game with an inflamed right ankle Morgan Burnett Steelers Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. Mason Rudolph Jersey . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Mason-Rudolph-Jersey/. Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Terrell Edmunds Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Adam Scott emerged victorious from a last-round fight with Matt Kuchar on Sunday to successfully defend his Australian Masters title and make it back-to-back victories on his four-event tour of his homeland. Scott began Sunday with a comfortable lead, lost it on the back nine, then wrestled it back, with his scrambling even-par 71 proving enough for a two-shot victory at a windy Royal Melbourne. It followed his victory in last weeks Australian PGA to make a perfect start to his first visit back home since his U.S. Masters title in April. American Kuchar led by two strokes with three holes to play but double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker and finished second after a 68. Vijay Singh was third after a 71, four behind Scott. The 50-year-old Fijian veteran was attempting to win his first tournament since 2008. Scott, who had a four-round total of 14-under 270, will now try to win the so-called Australian Triple Crown with a victory at the Australian Open at Royal Sydney in two weeks. Before that, he will partner Jason Day for Australia at the World Cup next week, again at Royal Melbourne. Kuchar took the lead when Scott made a double bogey on the 14th as he dealt with a plugged lie in a bunker, while Kuchar in the preceding group made a birdie at the 15th. The situation was reversed a whole later when Scott also birdied the 15th and the American bogeyed the 16th. Scott had led by four strokes at the start of the round and by five shots late on the front nine. His faltering on the back nine revived memories of the 2012 British Open when he bogeyed the final four holes to lose by a shot, but this time he came out on top. "I usually like looking at the leaderboard, but it wasnt enjooyable today," Scott said of the numerous lead changes.dddddddddddd "I made a lot of errors, but I managed to hang on despite being a little shaky out there." His day got off to an ominous start. His birdie putt from three feet lipped out while Singh had a tap-in birdie to reduce the lead to three, but a Singh bogey on the second restored the four-shot gap. While Scott and Singh dueled in the final group, Kuchar, who will team with Kevin Streelman for the United States at the World Cup, moved up the leaderboard. The American bogeyed the first hole, but birdies on five of the next eight holes left him as Scotts closest pursuer. He birdied the 11th and then the 15th to take the lead for the first time in the tournament before his late collapse. "Its never fun, the 72nd hole, but it can happen any time," Kuchar said. "I tried on the last hole to stay aggressive and hit a good quality shot and I thought I had. "The thing about Royal Melbourne is you can really pay the price for just being off if you play aggressively. Its certainly a rough way to end it but thats kind of the nature of the game." Jarrod Lyle, playing in his first tournament in 20 months since his recovery from his second bout of leukemia, finished with an 8-over 79, including bogeys on his final three holes. He didnt expect to make the cut. At the 18th, the large gallery applauded, even playing partner Michael Long, as Lyle walked gingerly around the green. "I played five days in a row, including the pro-am, and the last nine holes I started to feel it," Lyle said. "I got around, and its not the end I wanted. But its better than I thought it would be: three good rounds and one shocker, thats golf." Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 06:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Le centre pokémon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation