Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum

Actualités : 
Pokéumans France : Chapitre 29 terminé et posté ! ici ou ici
Petit problème. Un hackeur a tout supprimé sur DeviantART. Le premier lien ne fonctionne donc plus et je vais devoir retravailler l'ensemble de la fanfic à cause de cela. Toutes mes excuses à ceux qui attendaient le final avec impatience.

15 chapitres sont actuellement à jour sur les 29 existants.

Voici le lien de la page officielle des Pokéumains

Page DeviantART officielle des Pokéumains

was my dream to play in the Premier

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Le centre pokémon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Dresseur

Féminin
Point(s): 1 031
Moyenne de points: 7,87

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 06:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: was my dream to play in the Premier Répondre en citant

London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Arsenal has finally completed the signing of Villarreal defender Gabriel, with striker Joel Campbell going the other way on loan. The Gunners signed Campbell to a new contract before sending him to Villarreal on loan for the rest of the season on Tuesday, and they were able to finally lock down a move for Gabriel on Wednesday after a work permit was granted. Gabriel, 24, joins Arsenal in a deal worth a reported $17 million after he spent the past two seasons with Villarreal. I came from a club that is not that big in Brazilian football. I went to Spanish football and that was another dream come true, to play in Europe, said Gabriel, who started his professional career with Vitoria in Brazil. A while ago I had a really huge desire to play in the Premier League, so since that point I put it in my head that I really wanted to do it. I had a talk with my family and I told them that it was my dream to play in the Premier League. Getting here to such a big club is so gratifying. Since moving to Villarreal in 2013, Gabriel made 37 appearances for the Yellow Submarine, including 19 of 20 La Liga games for the club this campaign. Spencer Long Jersey . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Nathan Shepherd Jersey . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Avery-Williamson-Jersey/. - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Trumaine Johnson Jets Jersey . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. Isaiah Crowell Jersey . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone says running back Fred Jackson is not yet ready to return against the Kansas City Chiefs, but hell see how things progress the rest of this week.Marrone said Thursday hes not sure if Jackson will be available.Jackson was limited in practice for a second day in a row on Thursday. The 33-year-old is making his way back from a grroin injury he suffered on Oct.dddddddddddd 19. Jackson has 239 yards and one touchdown on 55 carries this season.Rookie receiver Sammy Watkins sat out Thursday after suffering a groin injury in practice Wednesday. Marrone declined to offer details, referring to Watkins status on the injury report instead.Buffalo (5-3) is home against Kansas City (5-3) on Sunday. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 06:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fanclub pokémon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Le centre pokémon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation